Friday, July 31, 2009

SetonFest 2009 (Day #1)


Ben, Maggie, and Quinn Sweeny really enjoyed the rides. Unfortunately, Molly Sweeny was too scared to do some of the "big kid" rides with the other three.

Daring Ben was eager to hop on the ferris wheel. Maggie thought it would be a good time. However, she SCREAMED and clung to me the entire time we were on it!

One of the many family pictures we attempted. Since we had matching festival shirts, I really wanted to get a great family picture. The kids were less than cooperative. I'm surprised Brian remains married to me after all the times I made him pose!
Playing games and doing crafts in the kids tent.
Ending Day #1 with the fireworks display and a huge sno-cone to share.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I LOVE the picture of you guys when Ben knocked down the milk jugs - so in the moment! What wonderful parents you guys are too be so geniunely excited for him. Isn't it wonderful that we can capture life's real moments? Love the shirts - reminds me of the 6 Be's we talk about all the time at church - Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, and be prayerful. Amazing how life can be good when you try to really BE!