Friday, February 18, 2011

First Trip to Target!

Finally, at 7 1/2 months of age, I figured that I could handle taking both babies to the store on my own. This was their first trip to a place with shopping carts. My cart-cozie only has two leg openings (as do the carts at Target), so they sat side-by-side and reclined with their feet propped up. They seemed to enjoy the experience even though Betsy has been under the weather. We needed some diaper ointment, and we just needed to get out of the house!

We were quite the spectacle at Target. Of course, I was probably the only shopper taking pictures of the contents of my shopping cart! Everyone wanted to stop me and comment on them. "Are they twins? How old are they? Are they both girls? Awwww, that is SOOO cute!"

All packed up and ready to go home. I swear, each time I pulled the camera out of my purse, Bree (wearing the yellow sweater) flashed the biggest smile. It's as if I take a ton of photos of them...

No comments: