Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wedding Reception~April 5th


Brian's cousin, Nikki, got married yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of the bride and groom. I guess that's what the hired photographer is for...
After months of cold, yucky weather, we finally had a beautiful day, especially for a wedding. Ben and Maggie attended the reception with us. Even without an afternoon nap, Maggie held out until 8:30. She even danced a few dances with Daddy.

Ben, on the other hand, was my little dance machine. His cousin, Lexi, really wanted him to dance with her. They looked so perfect together in their coordinating browns - like they were prom dates. But Ben didn't want much to do with poor Lexi. He was Mommy's dance partner!

(My back is paying for this move today!)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

What a fun family night. I can relate to the back aches though - seeing your pictures reminded me of all the weddings we had when Max was around Ben's age. When you dance w/them like that - they just can't get enough. And who are we to deny them?

The Egglestons said...

Such cute photos!! We are excited to take Genevieve to her first wedding (Ali Swenson's) in about a month. She loves to dance and we are excited for her to party it up with us. Aren't they so cute? I love these photos of your family. You are darling!