Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm finally back in the loop!

Okay, okay! Mimi has reprimanded me for being out of the loop for so long. My apologies... I have been extremely busy enriching the faith-lives of 12 women in our church. Can you blame me for neglecting my blogging responsibilities? Actually, I have been deeply immersed in a program called CRHP (Christ Renews His Parish) for the last six months. The culmination of my formation period was this past weekend, so now, I should have a little more time on my hands to catch up on my blog and to play with my kids again. I miss them. Haven't they grown?!
I have been waiting for months to be able to put Maggie's hair in pig-tails, and yesterday was my first chance. I was so excited! And Ben --- well... He has grown so much over the summer that I'm going to have to replace all of his clothes AGAIN! The shirts that he wore at the end of last winter now hit him just below the elbow! What happened to my babies?

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Their personalities are totally shining through in this picture - I just love it! When LJ saw the picture, he counted Maggie's ears "one, two, three, four!" Then he patted Abby's head wondering where her other two ears were...