Sunday, July 27, 2008

Too Much!

Just when I have spent the day wondering why I have been challenged with two such miserable children, God gives me a heaping helping of guilt by having them do something like this.
We had just been to the grocery store, and I was ready to leave Bug there. He was acting soooo terrible! (He missed his nap today. We're getting to that place where he no longer wants to take a nap everyday...) He fell asleep in the car on the way home. Brian carried him into the house, and he put him on the couch in hopes of waking him up for dinner. As you can see, he was nearly comatose. Maggie just couldn't stop hugging him. She would play for a minute or two, then return to the couch and give him a big hug. I guess I'll keep them another day!

3 comments:

The Egglestons said...

Maggie is looking like such a big girl here! How does that happen so quick? You, definitely, have some cute kids!

Mimi said...

Don't you think being a mother is the hardest thing you've ever done - but at the same time the best. Funny how that works.

Mimi said...

Where are you? I miss your blog updates.