Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 & 1/2 months


Bree on the left, Betsy on the right.
It looks like Bree is a ton bigger than Betsy in this picture, but they're actually only 2oz apart in size (and Betsy is the bigger one). I think Betsy is just pressed back into the couch, making her look smaller. Their faces seem to get fuller by the day!
Current progress: 1. Bree usually sleeps through the night, sometimes for 11 hours straight. Betsy can't seem to go more than 4 or 5 hours without needing another bottle. It's eat or be eaten for that kid! 2. Betsy learned to roll onto her side this past weekend. This has opened up a new world of exploration for her. She rolls over to look at her sister laying on the blanket next to her. Yesterday, I found them holding hands and playing with each others' faces/hair. 3. Smiles come regularaly. They are totally the happiest babies EVER! I can get Bree to giggle if I press my chin under hers. 4. They sing back to us when we sing to them, something Daddy really gets a kick out of!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Your twin daughters are adorable! Wow, those smiles!! I keep hoping for twins one day...but nope, so far I've been doing it the hard way, one at a time...LOL

Beautiful family you have! Blessings to you!