Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Four Months Old

The babies turned four months old yesterday.

They are now semi-consistantly sleeping through the night, which is SUCH a blessing! Ben and Maggs never slept through the night this early. Sometimes, they go to bed as early as 7 p.m. (but not usually). This frees Mommy up to spend some quality time with their siblings. I really miss evenings with Ben and Maggs. They are smiling all the time, and laughing a bit too. I think they each added a couple of rolls to their thighs and wrists. Big accomplishment for this month: they can now hold onto toys. Everything goes straight to their mouths!

Thank you, Bickels for the cute tushy-ruffles.

Maggie wanted the girls to cozy in her bed after the photo shoot.
I'm SHOCKED that Maggs didn't insist on taking her clothes off too.
(I just realized that I honestly don't know which girl is which in this picture above.)

No comments: