Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Indiana State Fair 2012



What thugs!



When Tammy first asked me if I wanted to hit the State Fair with her today -
the last day of summer vacation, I said, "Absolutely not!" I didn't think
it would be possible to "man" all four of my kids in a crowded, busy place
like the fair. But, for some reason, I woke up this morning and thought, "I
can do this. I'll just pack a lunch for everyone, and we'll make it work!"
It was totally one of the best days at the fair that Tammy and I have ever
had! Ben and Nolan haven't been there since we took them four years ago.
We took all five girls last year while the boys were in school, but the
three littlest girls were still in strollers. Today, for some reason, the
kids were just great! Aside from the twins wanting to get out of their
stroller in the beginning, everything went perfectly! We did some
kid-activities, got kettle corn, drank milkshakes, saw pigs and horses and
cows, and covered a lot of ground. Success!!!!!

No comments: