Saturday, November 06, 2010

Why can't I do hair like that?!

Sarah has always had this amazing talent for braiding hair. She's completely self-taught. For the life of me, I just can't figure out how she does it, especially with hair as fine and silky as Maggie's. I tried re-doing Maggie's hair this morning, and it looked awful! I think it only took Sarah about 5 minutes to finish this style yesterday. I had to promise to take Maggie out to lunch to get her to sit still long enough. She looked so pretty, so I took her to Daddy's office, and the three of us had a special lunch-date together while Sarah stayed at home with the twins. (We made Maggie promise not to tell Ben that she got to go on a date with Mommy & Daddy while he was at school!) It was so nice to have some special one-on-one time with Maggie. I think she thoroughly enjoyed it too.


No comments: